Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Let Down Hard.

I Originaly thought due to the feature that this was infact a Halo Style sonic Game. what i got was a crappy animation using popular charicters and another writers storyline. all you did was put characters from sonic into the world of halo..... somthing original nextime would of been cool. especially if this was infact a UNIQUE form of hybrid game with cutscenes.

Is That Coffee? Is That Coffee?

loved it!

Verry verry funy. great animation. mad style you have there, but maybe next time ask around in the NG forums for some Voice actors as all the voices sounded the same (and i know why so nyah) anyways all my 5 r belong to this

HippoOfDoom responds:

I can voice better, but since I animated the cartoon first, I thought it was more important to get the synching right. So I paid more attention to that.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Man I love this flash so much.

this is truly one of THE great flash animations of newgrounds.
alot of people know it and alot of people love it and anyone who says that they dont are idiots :) great work!

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

this is like diablo cross Lode runner

Cool concept people but
1. been done to death
2. do you actually EXPECT people to pay for this?
2a) if you do then make it into a mobile game. its the only way i would play this and even then its got atleast another 5 months of dev to be where it should.
3. sound effects and ambience is cool but doesnt fit the game as well as it should.

Overall: Lame - Sorry.

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Enemies Have alot to be....

desired for. the first what i thought was a boss was disapointing nice touch with the next fella, but it would be nice if they had different beams/moves the enemies are predictable at best. however verry nice graphics you have managed to make a sexy game. did you use sprites from other games though because some of that stuff i recognise but from where i cant figure it out.

OmegaDragon3000 responds:

Nope, didn't use sprites from any other games.
All the designs are my own and were made from scratch.

The enemies all have different flight paths, as well as the bosses.
Each boss (and a few mid bosses) all have at least 1 new attack and weapon.

In stage 2 it was the flamethrower, in stage 3 the green orbs and homing missiles, in 4 the green slime, stage 6 the diagonal beams, stage 7 the waves, etc...

Anyhow, thanks for the review. :]

Acorn Toss Acorn Toss

alright....

not a bad game. verry original, there should be a TURN OFF SOUND option or some better FX and maybe some music. good start though.