Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Let Down Hard.

I Originaly thought due to the feature that this was infact a Halo Style sonic Game. what i got was a crappy animation using popular charicters and another writers storyline. all you did was put characters from sonic into the world of halo..... somthing original nextime would of been cool. especially if this was infact a UNIQUE form of hybrid game with cutscenes.

Is That Coffee? Is That Coffee?

loved it!

Verry verry funy. great animation. mad style you have there, but maybe next time ask around in the NG forums for some Voice actors as all the voices sounded the same (and i know why so nyah) anyways all my 5 r belong to this

HippoOfDoom responds:

I can voice better, but since I animated the cartoon first, I thought it was more important to get the synching right. So I paid more attention to that.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Man I love this flash so much.

this is truly one of THE great flash animations of newgrounds.
alot of people know it and alot of people love it and anyone who says that they dont are idiots :) great work!

Greatest Game Ever Greatest Game Ever

cool :D

quite cool, coulda been better but you know what its still great :D look forward to the game :D lol

Banana Fingers Ep. 2 Banana Fingers Ep. 2

ok

its supposed to be a rip off of salad fingers, not totaly funny either.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

tehee

i quite liked this entry looking forward to a 4 n_n

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Cool

Hey man nice work. loved the roaches or beetles or whatever they were lol. keep up your crazy crazy work n_n

Nightmare Room Nightmare Room

Boring, blam

Ok great animation but boring as fuck. if it was intended to be scary i needed to be on acid to feel it. maybe next time you make somthing work on atmosphere of the movie, thats where it lacked alot. also maybe put a DECENT NON predictable ending in? all things to work on but as i said before animation was quite well done. keep it up.

Snakejohnson responds:

I don't think anything was wrong with the atmosphere, you just didn't find the cartoon scary. And guess what, niether do I. I know most people now a days like fast paced quick cut horror, but I just don't find that stuff scary. I like horror movies like the Shining and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Their pacing was very slow (TCM speed up towards the end.) And the only way I could have made the ending not predicatable to a horror fan was just to make something that makes no sense what so ever. Then people would complain that they didn't get it. Anyway, if you don't like the cartoon, that's your opinion and I respect that, at least you gave a coherent reason why.

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Nice

Nice Video man verry nice art and cool concept and even better timing with the movie Passion of the christ (cool movie but Screws the story up) All and all i gave you a 5 and a rating of 10 keep up the good work man maybe you should make games aswell.
--------To Remiraz-----------
(1)This is a FLASH movie
(2)How the Crap did you Get September 11 out of a movie about jesus?
(3)Jesus is NOT god Reincarnated he is the SON of god you asshat.
(4)your an asshat.
(5)Make sure when you start to rant about relidgeon make sure that you KNOW what your talking about douche.
(6)and even if you were right. DONT COME TO NEWGROUNDS AND POLLUTE The world with your lies and misguided opinions.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

One word, Nice

Nice, shame that the quality varied in parts how the anim was smooth evorynow and then and chopy the next but still nice